|Bitcoin Cash Paper Wallet|
Private Key (SECRET)
1. Generate a new Crypto wallet by clicking on the "Generate" button.
2. Print your new Crypto wallet by clicking on the "Print" button. Keep your Crypto paper wallet in a secure location.
3. Public Address is used to receive or deposit funds to this paper wallet. You can share the address with others.
4. Private key is used to spend funds stored in this wallet. Do not share the private key!
5. Check your crypto wallet balance by going to Medooza Network and enter your public address.
Paper wallet is very secure crypto wallet but you need to know that is you have a paper wallet you still need a Crypto wallet manager in order to send, exchange your cryptocurrancies. for that you have many crypto wallets in the market, some of them are "Cold wallets" and some of them are "Hot wallets".